Security Services & Training Courses
Complete Security offers Security Services to both the public and private sectors and provides a selection of Security Training Courses.
- We develop bespoke Security solutions.
- Working alongside our clients we strive to understand their individual needs.
- Delivering innovative and cost effective solutions. An approach that has become synonymous with quality and client satisfaction.
- Working within the public and private sectors, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Located in Milton Keynes, UK. Easily accessible via Train or just off the M1 Motorway.
We offer Custom Security Training Courses in a Real World environment.
You will need an SIA licence to be able to work professionally as a Security Guard or Door Supervisor within the UK.
In order to obtain an SIA licence you will need to show that you are trained to the right level. This applies to front-line staff only. To get one of the qualifications linked to door supervisor licensing, you will need to attend and take four training modules and pass four multiple choice exams. The course may be delivered over 38 guided learning hours, 30 hours of which should be contact hours.
Clients we work with:
MK DONS STADIUM
TRAIN LIKE A PRO